Sunday, January 14, 2007

Madison's First Photo Shoot





These photos were taken on September 26th, 2005. Madison loves the camera or at least we like to believe that the camera loves Madison. She is too cute for words. These are Mommy's bragging photos. We will have to get updated ones done soon, as Madison is growing in leaps and bounds and it is so hard to keep up to all the changes.
(this we call the "jennifer aniston" pose)

These photos were taken by www.gerriphotography.com - an amazing photographer and wonderful and patient with babies. She doesn't do the "sears" photos i like to call them. The standard tacky photos. She allows you to bring as many outfits as you want, and likes to try new things. I have been very lucky to have met 2 very talented photographers since being in Belleville. Nothing means more to Randy and I then photos. Time flies by so fast, we want to capture life's precious moments.

1 comment:

Gerri Photography said...

Cool blog! :) Thanks for the link back, which I noticed in my webstats! :) Looking forward to seeing Madison again.

Cheers!