Thursday, June 14, 2007

Some Backyard Fun!!

Here are a few pictures from Madison having fun in her backyard pool! She is too cute I say!!
Here is little Miss Cutie in one of her so very cute dresses from Linda and Michael (in Alabama). We went out in this dress and she was stopped in the mall so many times by strangers commenting how cute she was, I couldn't help but agree with them all.
Look who's standing without any help or holding on to anything. She likes to do this for minutes on end. When Mommy puts her hands out to get her to walk to her she gets so excited that she falls forward because she wants to go but she doesn't know how to get her legs to follow. She only takes steps when Mommy isn't encouraging her! Better leave her to her own devices!

I don't think the face matches the beautiful dress she is wearing. I think she is very angry at the horse she is chewing on (Nah, its because her 7th tooth she cut).

This toy (discovery toys castle) has become one of her favorite things to play with. Mommy puts the balls on the top and as they snake around each level Madi grabs them before they can come out the bottom. If one gets stuck she lays on her tummy and looks in the drawbridge to see if she can see it.

That's all this week - I usually don't post (every 2 weeks) right after but I couldn't help share her lovely outdoor pics!

No comments: