Thursday, May 21, 2009

FLORIDA 2009



Syracuse International Airport - Departure Day


Plane ride watching a DVD



In Washington DC Airport waiting for our connecting flight to Orlando
Look at Dad below - Real tough travelling with kids when you are SLEEPING!!

Where we stayed
The park at the resort


Madi checking out the Ant homes


There was a gecko living in the tube of the foot rest of this squirrell (I accidentally took his tail off when we caught him - yeah we caught a gecko)



Jill with Madison



Dani on the monkey bars



Daddy on the monkey bars


Skywriting - I think they wrote "Jesus Loves U"



Thank goodness they wrote that in the sky - I was getting worried


Hot tub in our backyard

Pool area at the resort (Isn't she cute as a bug!!??)


Parking lot of Magic Kingdom - Our first park to visit

Above - starting of rollercoaster in Mickeyland

Bottom - after the rollercoaster ride - notice no smile anymore on Madi's face

Celebration Parade - Main Street USA - Magic Kingdom





The star we were waiting for

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

I love him


Grand Marshall's of the parade

Up close and personal with the mouse himself


Visiting Mickey's Garden






Mickey's Bedroom - see the drawer of his armoire - full of Mickey Mouse white gloves - HOW CUTE!!


Cinderella's Castle

Will have more to come Soon (seriously sorry for the delay on these updates)

No comments: