I have been documenting our life together and hope you enjoy a little glimpse of our life - A day in the life of a 3 year old! My heart that walks outside of my body - I love her!
Copy and past the link to pledge me to climb the CN Tower on April 17, 2010 for WWF
http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=2437199
Thank you for your pledge and support - 1776 Steps!!
Madison January 2010
Bucket List
My list of top ten things to do before I bite the dust
1. Create a bucket list 2. Take a "romantic" trip with my husband 3. Raise a strong woman in my daughter 5. Take a cruise 6. Take a "girls" trip 7. Fundraise for a charity that includes me having to workout to participate 8. Swim with dolphins 9. Do something I am really scared of (Heights, small spaces) 10. finish my bucket list or add a few more items!
No comments:
Post a Comment