

Another month of milestones….
March 11th – Crawled to Baxter
March 16th – Discovered splashing in the bathtub. You soaked the bathroom floor.
March 18th – First time tasting ice cream at Reid’s Dairy. Just a few quick licks!
March 20th – Said “Da”
March 23rd – Crawled on knees at Grandma’s house.
March 24th – Crawled off couch at Grandma’s to the floor. Pulled yourself up to your knees.
March 27th – Pulled yourself to standing.
March 29th – Said “Ma-Ma”
March 30th - Crawled up a stair in the basement.
March 31st – Visited the Easter bunny at the mall.
April 2nd – Blew bubbles in the bathtub with Daddy.
April 3rd – Noticed her first squirrel.
April 8th – Slept through her first whole night.
March 11th – Crawled to Baxter
March 16th – Discovered splashing in the bathtub. You soaked the bathroom floor.
March 18th – First time tasting ice cream at Reid’s Dairy. Just a few quick licks!
March 20th – Said “Da”
March 23rd – Crawled on knees at Grandma’s house.
March 24th – Crawled off couch at Grandma’s to the floor. Pulled yourself up to your knees.
March 27th – Pulled yourself to standing.
March 29th – Said “Ma-Ma”
March 30th - Crawled up a stair in the basement.
March 31st – Visited the Easter bunny at the mall.
April 2nd – Blew bubbles in the bathtub with Daddy.
April 3rd – Noticed her first squirrel.
April 8th – Slept through her first whole night.


April 9th - Walked holding onto furniture (cruising) and standing up in her crib.
What a month this has been. Grandma said the next thing you will be doing is getting on the school bus. Wow, you are changing so quickly.
What a month this has been. Grandma said the next thing you will be doing is getting on the school bus. Wow, you are changing so quickly.

Mommy couldn’t believe the first time you said “Da”. We were both in the bath and Daddy was just coming back in the house and we could hear you coming up the stairs and as Daddy opened the bathroom door you turned your head to the door and said “Da” looking for him. Then when you finally said “Ma-Ma” I couldn’t believe it. You and Daddy were in the basement playing with Daddy’s golf equipment and when you were finished Daddy brought you upstairs. I was in the kitchen and I could hear you coming up so I said to Daddy “Was Madison playing with your golf stuff” and you couldn’t see me but you said “Ma-Ma” like you were calling me. I couldn’t believe, I called Grandma to tell her, I sent an email out to friends bragging – I was just so excited I couldn’t believe (whether you knew what you were saying or not it didn’t matter).

What a month this has been.




No comments:
Post a Comment