Mommy's new car arrived yesterday (on my Mom's birthday) - Happy Birthday to her. It had a whole 10 kms on it. There are only 2 of these yellow colored City Golf VW's in Belleville so I am sure it will be easy to spot me! Randy picked out the car - I gave him my criteria - hatchback, color, and of course the winning car was the fact this baby has HEATED SEATS! Great for cramps and back aches. I actually used the heat today since it was cold, wet, and snowing and it warmed me up nicely. However I would prefer warm weather so I wouldn't need to turn on the heated seats.

PS - Happy Birthday to my loving husband who turned the big 39!! When I turn 35 I am no longer having any more birthdays! I'm finished. (except I still get gifts on the day I just don't age...)


No comments:
Post a Comment