Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Bring on the Warm Weather

Finally some nice weather to enjoy our backyard play structure or off to the park. Madison has been busy, she cut her fifth tooth, she is clapping (Mommy is teaching her patty cake) and she is standing unassisted for brief periods.....Oh the milestones before I know it she will be running down the street from me. As I use to do from my mother when I was a child.


Madison's first swing was at the park she didn't like it much, she started to whimper a bit but she soon started to relax, but I am not sure if she truly enjoyed it. Then we tried it in our backyard in her dolphin swing but she didn't like it the first time either but we have been going in a couple of times a day and now she yells and hollers in it and even tries to talk to the dog.

When we have breakfast (or any meal actually) she can see her swing from her chair and she talks to it, I think what she is saying is "please Mommy take me outside to my swing".



Daddy and Mommy went to a park in Belleville, which is amazing when she gets bigger, its a big pirate ship. Its fairly new and the best part is, there is no sand. It has a rubber floor so we don't have to worry about getting sand in our shoes. Yippee!! I think Madison like the slide best.

We think Madison might go in to the veterinarian field, here in this picture (below) she is checking out to see if Baxter's ears are okay. Of course, Baxter just wants any type of attention, he doesn't care what she pokes or prods!!



Sorry for the delay!! I can't help it these days, Madison is keeping us hopping!!

No comments: