
Yes, this is my little Diva!! I thought keeping a hat on her head was difficult getting her to keep her sunglasses on is worse. It lasts about 30 seconds and then right to the mouth. The arms of the glasses seem fun to chew on.

Here Oma was able to get them on TOP of her head. Oma and Opa were down for Mother's Day. The girls made OMA a stepping stone with their hand print on it, and their name. It was dated with 2007. When Madison was done with her hand impression she decided licking the cement was a good way to get her hands cleaned (yeah, we rushed her to the sink to clean her up).

And, yes i did get my pink mary jane crocs and I love them. Comfy, soft, and you don't sweat in them barefoot. I also got 5 cards (3 made by the girls) and 3 Hosta plants for my garden which I was really excited about. I know boring for some but I have been working on it for a few years. When we first moved here the weeds were up to my waist now its looking GOOD!! Maybe next blog I will put a picture of my garden on my blog. We also went to Denny's for breakfast and met two other babies (turning 1 in a few days) and Madison had more teeth, hair, and was taller than both of them. One of the Mom's said "With a smile like that she is going to get away with anything - She's a mischievous one!" How about inquisitive, defiant, stubborn (that's mine and Randy's fault we are both VERY stubborn we knew this was going to happen.) but happy, beautiful, and nosy like her Mom!

Madison now has her 6th tooth and she is starting to eat more foods that require chewing and using those lovely pearly whites. She has tried watermelon and Kraft dinner she seemed to enjoy sucking air through the noodles, it was quite funny.


Open up Daddy!
Of Course Baxter has to be near all the action. When I call Madison to come (to follow into the bathroom or out of the kitchen) Baxter thinks I am calling him and he comes over. Funny he never would come over when I called him before - all of a sudden he is obedient. He gets a little jealous but he is so good with her. He just lays there while she pokes and pulls him. He is such a good "family" dog (however the shedding of hair is driving me NUTS!)

This picture (above) of Madison is her sucking on hotdogs on the floor. I went to get out hotdogs and they slipped out of my hands (cause I am clutz). Madison managed to crawl as fast as she could and laid down and started sucking on the cold hotdogs (she was cutting her 6th tooth). This cracked me up so much I had to put it in the blog.



No comments:
Post a Comment