This picture looks like Madison is yelling "LET ME OUT! I SAID LET ME OUT!" Madison loves to look out the front window normally with Baxter next to her.
Here is a picture of Madison in another lovely outfit from Michael and Linda in Alabama. Maybe I don't want them to come back now that my daughter is dressed so lovely from there. This is one of the outfits Madison received for her birthday. Damn she's cute!!

Here Madison is STILL enjoying her Birthday balloons!

Madison walking to the dog. She loves to walk and play on the back deck. I leave the patio door open and she brings all the beach balls and balls to the door and throws them in the house, then she comes in the house and throws the balls back on the deck. Hours of fun for her. She loves balls, any size, any color, any ball will do. We have to avoid certain aisles at Wal-Mart as they have a big bin full of balls and she cries if I don't stop at them and if I do she still cries when its time to get my shopping done. So we avoid the aisle all together.

Our little nudist after getting out of the pool this week. She loves to play with blankets/towels but I think in this picture she preferred the rough wood on her bare bottom!
The pictures below are a few of my favorite.





No comments:
Post a Comment