Monday, July 23, 2007

Trenton Splash Pad

This is my favorite picture of Randy. Here is walking hand-in-hand with his three daughters and big sister Jillian is helping with her baby sister. She is such an amazing little (not so little anymore) girl - she is such a big help with Madison.




Here we are waiting for the water to start shooting up out of the ground. Yes, I am wearing Randy's sandals because I didn't dress appropriately for the splash pad - Running shoes and capris!!! Sometimes I wonder but that's because I am busy packing for ALL three girls and taking care of them instead of me! Oh, well I still got wet I didn't care!









Here Jillian is showing Madison how to stick your face in the water but Madison wasn't going to be fooled! She kept her space!


Now here is Daniella showing Madison how to catch water in your hands.



Mommy was trying to empty the dishwasher and when she had her back turned for a minute putting a pot away somehow her little monkey crawled up onto the dishwasher door and found a new and wonderful place to play.


We aren't sure what the attraction is but she was entertained for a good 20 minutes. Why fight it, and hopefully this will be the start of a healthy and happy chore Madison can do when she gets older - I will probably have to pay her but one less thing for Mommy and Daddy to do. She also learned how to stand on the stepstool so soon she will be able to put the dishes away in the cupboard. Okay maybe not soon but who knows at the rate she is changing and growing sooner is coming sooner than we like!





After this photo Mommy had enough so she took her off and closed the door! Last thing I need is a trip to the hospital for cut on her noggin!!!
Thanks again for visitint see you next week! I wonder what she will be up to by then......

No comments: