Saturday, October 27, 2007

Madi and the girls

Here Madi is showing us she is a big girl climbing the stairs by herself.
Madi and the girls enjoying the awesome weather - this was after our family photo session - It was a beautiful day! Too warm for our outfits.




Madi and her big sister




The girls with our neighbor Stephanie playing in our tree.


The many faces and looks of Madi


I melt when I see that smile

Big sister teaching her about pumpkins





Madi hamming it up for the camera


Here are 4 out of the 6 outfits Michael and Linda sent to Madi from Alabama - Just another reason to take pictures and show her off some more....I think I need to get her some funky tights for the dresses that are in style these days.

The outfit below is from Linda and Michael - Too CUTE!!

Did I mention she now has 16 teeth another came through on Friday (her eigth in the past week)





No comments: