Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday October 16, 2007

This isn't October 16th, but thought some people might enjoy the fall colors!! Look at the red in the back?? he he he
Decorating for Halloween / Fall


Below Madi is waving bye bye to the scarecrow ~ Not sure why but often she waves to the scarecrow.


Madison's facscination with balls continues with pumpkins, apples, orange, basically anything in the round shape Madison is quite intrigued by them. (This shirt is from Linda and Michael - skirt that matches is a little big yet)


Investigating the pumpkins!!

Here we are on Saturday October 13th, at the Wellington Ontario Pumpkin Fest Parade. Madison LOVED all the pumpkins going by and she kept saying "bawl" the whole time - yes I know I spelled it wrong however that's the way it sounds when Madi says it.



Madison's first visit to Mommy's work on Tuesday October 16th, 2007 after her Daddy took her to her 15 month appointment - and the big bad nurse poked her hard TWICE!!

But the doctor gave her a sticker and she was happy again.
Weight 25lbs 5oz (she has gained almost 3 lbs since July's appointment)
Height - 85.5cm or 331/2" tall (yup she is off the charts the doctors say)
She wore this lovely dress from Linda and Michael (in Alabama) and the nurse made Daddy visit all the other nurses to show off her pretty dress and the cute red-head wearing it! (not sure if the nurse just thought my husband was cute or really it was Madi????)

Madi is wondering who that funny American is standing beside her!! That's Debra!!

Here we are after work and the sitters getting some fresh air!!



THREE WORDS
I LOVE HER





This look above where she purses her lips together she does to her Daddy and the Babysitter's daughter's boyfriend - its her flirt look - Next time I will try and get it while she is looking at the camera! Its so cute she knows how to flirt at 15 months.



She is working on something here???


Oh here she is pooping in the neighbor's drive way! Shhhh Don't tell the Brookers'

Just finishing up on her business - I wish I could zoom in - her eyes are all watery!!

Showing off the pretty dress for Linda and Michael (I had to get a full length shot for them)

One of the kids at the sitter's announced Madi was wearing her Church Dress!!
What's church???
If she only knew I grew up Catholic and had to go EVERY Sunday!! I wish I had clothes like these to wear.

No comments: