Jillian the big "10"

Jillian let Madison help her open her gifts. What a great big sister!!

It's my party and I can cry if I want too!!!!!


Below Jillian opened her gift and she has a big smile on her face because she received horse back riding lessons from Roxanne!! She is so excited that even this weekend (after her birthday) she said "I can't wait for March!!"

Here is her cake made by Roxanne (she did our wedding cake, shower cake, and Madi's first birthday cake) I have met the most wonderful people since moving to Belleville. How fortunate we are by the people around us!!

Here is Madi watching Tiger Woods play golf NOT!!
Mommy just taking more pictures of her cutie patootie. I never get tired of that smile. I do however get tired (sometimes) of hearing "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy,Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!!" I couldn't wait to hear that but now whenever she wants or needs something she just says "Mommy, Mommy" to whomever is nearby, the sitter, the grandparents, daddy, it doesn't matter.
Below - thje frown - I am trying to get a picture of her scowl look but no luck so far. Its so funny the dirty look she can give you!! She's so funny!!
My blue eyed girl
Below - Madi feeding Baxter some crackers.

The ever so patient dog - He is so good with her waiting until she breaks a tiny piece off then throws it to him.











No comments:
Post a Comment