Sunday, November 23, 2008

This and That from the Fall

Whoa, its been a long time (I think over 3 weeks) since I have blogged last. My apologies to any avid followers/fans but I have been quite sick and I finally feel up to things these days.
Below is Thanksgiving desert (from Kraft Canada) 4 layer Pumpkin Cake!! The icing is whip cream and cream cheese and I dont like cream cheese desserts so that is why I made it so I wouldn't be tempted to eat it. HOWEVER I did have some of the top layer with the caramel and whip cream only and it was pretty YUMMY!!


The girls showing off their dutch treats from Henny in Holland that Oma and Opa brought back.


SPLISH SPLASH MADI'S TAKING A BATH!!

Some of these pictures I see alot of Daniella in her face. Definitely see some resemblance of when Dani was a small tyke.
Isn't she just adorable!! I just think she is the cutest.


Not impressed - getting a little tired of all the pictures I take I guess??!!


Washing herself - She has become quite independent since hitting 2.


I hear a lot of "No Mommy, me do it"



Washing the tummy

Playing with the dishes grandma brought her.


It's a pj day on this day.


Trying on her new winter boots! She quite liked them as you can tell.


Nothing cuter than a diaper butt and winter boots I say.


She cracks me up.


Don'tchya love the boots??

Happy Halloween!
Here we are leaving the first house - of course its Linda's house. She is there in the background.



Dani is a fairy, Jill is a recycle box (a real one), Madi the mouse, and well I am sure you can figure out what I am.


Trick or Treat!!

Madi's loot.
Sorry it has been so long. Now I need to take more pictures to post.


No comments: