Wednesday, September 30, 2009

June 2009

Hello, thanks for coming back to our blog - we have had quite a busy summer and haven't had much time for the blog. Hopefully I will get it all updated with all our summer activites. Some events we dont have pictures as we forgot our camera on a few trips.

Daddy and Madi playing in the backyard.



Always busy as a bee!!


Still loves her swing even if she is getting a little big for it. Daddy had to put new rope and extended it so she would get a better swing! Ahh what a good Dad.


Below - We took Madi to the emergency department in Picton as she was sick with a high fever and after 2 doses of her Amoxicillan this is what I woke up to.

The hospital again concluded it was an allergic reaction to her medication.

She didnt have any medication the day we woke up with the reaction but by the end of the day she was covered from head to to - it seemed to get worse throughout the day and travelled from her face down her arms/torso to her legs. She won't be getting that again.


Here we are at the local pool in our neighborhood. Its great fun and Madi didn't want to go in but she did the next week when her sitter took her to the pool - She was all proud of herself going in. We went a few more times throughout the summer and was one of her favorite activities this year.

Daddy supervising




Madi and her "girls" she likes to call them





Madi wouldn't go in so the girls borrowed her floats!!


It was raining so we camped out in the garage and watched the rain come day and had popsicles!! Ahh I feel like I should be on the 70's show!


We took the last row of seats out of our van and even though we are not in the van she wanted to be buckled in to be safe!! Wouldn't want the garage to drive away on her.

Not sure what Madi was up to below but I thought she looked pretty funny.


She stuck her flipped her bib around and put it over her head with the pocket across the forehead. Not sure how she figured it out herself either way, I thought she looked funny.



Hopefully I will get to some more posts later today! Thanks for visiting and sorry for the delay.

No comments: