Friday, October 2, 2009

More of July 2009 (I am running out of header names for July)

More swimming lessons with Madi - this one is with a class with other kids. I signed her up for every tuesday evening (with Dani taking classes) and then a two week class everyday from Monday- Thursday.


Madi and her classmates practising holding on to the pool and kicking your feet.


Below - Alexa and Madison


I am up above taking pictures as Madi was a little teary because Mommy wasn't in the class with her. Big changes she doesn't like.

Below - Madi crying cause no Mommy!! I had to leave the pool because I was teary eyed too!! Also she is better when I am not around.


Getting through the tears!! Daddy in the back being supportive.


Madi patiently waiting her turn to jump in.

Below -some song about trees growing and they cut them down and then they jump in the water.

Logan on the left, Madi, and Alexa (Logan was a wee bit too hyper for Madi)

Madi picking up weights from the bottom of the pool getting her face wet.

First shower!! Not so sure

Now realizing how fun they are!!








Cold and wanting to get in the pool

Blowing bubbles!!

Madi getting her certificate (of failure but who cares) and a gummy bear!!

Below - at the park with Kayleb, Nolan and Madi

Of course Madi in the front - bossing the boys around!!

Madi didn't like it at first but seemed to enjoy it at the by the time the bottom came! She isn't one for having someone touch her except her close family.

See you soon!!

No comments: