Yes there are lots of Pictures of Madison in a basket but every picture has such a different look on her face I couldn't help but put them all up. She's my camera ham!!8 Months
18 Lbs 8oz
30½”
You are such a busy baby that we have to keep a very close eye on you. You get into trouble quickly these days especially with those long arms; you can swipe something so quickly if we aren’t paying attention. You are talking up a storm saying things like “ba-ba” or “ga-ga” and moaning when you eat your food. You love to put things on your head, I think it’s your version of peek-a-boo.
18 Lbs 8oz
30½”
You are such a busy baby that we have to keep a very close eye on you. You get into trouble quickly these days especially with those long arms; you can swipe something so quickly if we aren’t paying attention. You are talking up a storm saying things like “ba-ba” or “ga-ga” and moaning when you eat your food. You love to put things on your head, I think it’s your version of peek-a-boo.

You have this almost flirtatious look you give your Daddy when you are around him. It is so cute because you only seem to do these faces when you are looking at your Daddy. It seems like you are trying to whoo him and boy have you. The one thing I have waited and looked forward to is the moment you reach you arms out to say “I want you Mommy” and you now do that, it is the most heartwarming feeling – I knew I couldn’t wait for it and now that you are doing it, it melts my heart every time. There is nothing sweeter to your Mommy when just picking you up and cuddling you in my arms makes everything better for you. I love holding you in my arms when you are looking for just a cuddle it’s my favorite time particularly in the night and then I have long talks with you about all things I want to do and experience with you.
Your other firsts this month are:
February 16 – Mommy and Madison played with bubbles, you couldn’t figure out where they went to after they hit the floor.
February 16 – Mommy and Madison played with bubbles, you couldn’t figure out where they went to after they hit the floor.

February 18 – Moved from your infant seat to a big car seat.
February 22 – Making puckering noises with your lips.
February 28 – First time sitting in the grocery store shopping carts, the first 10 minutes you were tense and after that you relaxed and enjoyed the ride and then talked and yelled at people going by. Trying to stand up on your feet when you are on all fours.
March 5 – Your top right tooth made a small appearance.
March 8 – Your top left tooth poked through.
This picture below is for Linda - I am not photogenic and this will be the last one of Mommy unless for some reason I actually do my hair and put make-up on (when i have a minute for myself). Notice it is considerably smaller. Thank goodness Madi is in the picture she makes it all cute....

Where has the last 8 months gone........... Time is flying by, soon it will be time for this party to end and Mommy will be going back to work and not get the honor and privelege of being with her as she grows, learns, and changes. I will never get back these amazing times of my life watching my baby daughter grow into a little person. How honored and lucky I have been. I truly feel very blessed but just no one ask that week (in september 2007) how i am doing cause i will probably crack and start to cry.


No comments:
Post a Comment