Randy and I finally realized the "real" reason his parents go south in the winter. I earlier wrote that we "assumed" they went south because of the snow and frigid cold. We were recently sent pictures and we finally realised the "real truth" behind their trips south.

Randy's Dad (Fred) is in the pink shirt, Randy's Uncle (Bob) is to his left in a blue shirt and a long time fried on the family in the back row is also "Fred", all they way from Holland.
Randy's Mom (Enid) is in the middle in the pink with the nice tongue directed in her ear, Randy's Aunt (Ria) is behind her, and to her left is Coby (I hope I spelled it right) with the flower on her shirt visting all the way from Holland.
Must be nice!!
Oh, Yeah Oma and Opa we have Madison's passport when are you sending us a ticket???


No comments:
Post a Comment