
Nothing new to report (I am saving any updates for my scrapbook month page) - She is growing like a weed, she is cute as a button, and I absolutely adore her. I still stare at her in amazement and think "Wow, I gave birth to this most amazing little person." I can't believe I nurtured her in my belly!! She is exactly the same in utero or out!! Squirmy, busy, constantly moving, and she never kept me up at night. I have heard that a lot women they are up a lot at night because the baby keeps them up at night - Not our Madi, she has always been a great sleeper at night (except her first teething episode).

We received in the mail today the most wonderful gift from our neighbors, (Linda and Michael - last name omitted intentionally) they are in Alabama enjoying a snow-free winter, it was a box FULL of the most beautiful spring/summer outfits. I can't wait for the warmer weather so I can show them off - I can't wait for the warmer weather just to see her in them all. Michael is a big golfer (Randy is eagerly waiting to play with him) and they sent the absolutely cutest jacket and matching pants (windbreaker set) with IY GOLF on the back - and it is the cutest outfit and Daddy thought it was perfect - of course the funny thing is that Michael is golfing a lot (Alabama = warm weather = opportunity) and Randy is itching to get out - Shining his clubs/irons - re-gripping them - re-doing the shaft weight (whatever that means) and they sent the gift in a shoe box but not any shoe box - Golf shoe box and on the top it was written - Don't get excited Randy, they are not golf shoes - We laughed so hard!!!

Jillian and Daniella saw Madison crawling across the floor and Jillian said that she looked like a green tree frog and actually she is absolutely right. Madi lays on her belly and crawls sliding her belly across the floor its the funniest thing but she is quick - We have to have eyes on the back of our heads. Her favorite place to go is the dog bed and of course its the place we dont want her since his bed is full of dog hair but she loves to crawl on his bed whether he is on it or not. I feel like I have the vaccum and swiffer constantly in my hand cleaning the dog hair off the floor. (and the camera around my neck)
Madison seems to intrigued by Daniella whenever she looks at Madi, Madison smiles back and is totally enamoured with her but Jillian she plays shy with. I ask Jillian to say Hi to her and Madi puts her head down and looks up with her head tilted (like we can't see her). It is so funny and cute - At dinner last Sunday Madison was showing off by talking, yelling, and playing at the table only because she had an audience with Jillian and Daniella - Its so nice to see them all get along. Daniella said "Madison is going to be my best friend forever" - How cute is that!!

I didn't think I was going to have time to write this and post pictures since we are off to Ottawa Friday to visit Grandma, Aunt Leah, cousin Jadon, and maybe Uncle Chris, cousin Christian, Uncle Donovan, Aunt Sylvie, cousins Dylan and Bubba (Kevin). (Uncle Donovan only wants to see Baxter - he actually thought that when I was pregnant I wouldn't have time for a dog so we should give them Baxter - Baxter loves to visit cause he gets to snuggle in bed with him)
Thanks for visiting - Come back next week


No comments:
Post a Comment