
Day 3 Mommy left for an hour and when I got back one of the boys told me "we looked after her". She didn't even look for me if I was coming back to the door for her or not. Of course Mommy is glad she isn't crying or upset but Mommy doesn't like it ONE BIT! 13 Months to myself with her certainly changes how you feel and the closeness so needless to say this has been harder on Mommy than Madison.




Here is Daddy spending some quality time with Madison but with the shape of his mouth you can almost tell he's yelling at me "NO" for No more pictures!!! But I can't help myself I am a photoaddict! Is there a rehab centre for people like me? Hey maybe there is a money making idea there!! Should I patent the idea? I guess I am watching too much of Dragon's Den these days. October 1st new season....Moving on...
Below the "not impressed look" from Daddy to Mommy! Ooops

These photos are for Linda to see Madison in another birthday present from her okay so maybe that's just an excuse I am using to take another picture of her. Either way who cares she loves the camera!!


She has the sleepy look in her eyes, I had to wake her up from her nap to take her to the babysitters. Mean Mommy!


Here Madison has taken Opa's plate and one of the girl's spoon and has decided she was going to wash the dishes in her pool that was until Jiggs showed her something really fun.....



Jillian showed her how to bang a spoon against a plate to make a lot of LOUD noise. She was quite thrilled with herself.


PS - Don't you just love baby naked pics - this one for the wedding day slide show... he he he




No comments:
Post a Comment