Monday, August 6, 2007

Bergeron's Animal Sanctuary - Prince Edward County

This is in the parking area of Bergeron's - I just had to get a picture of this! Isn't she just a cutie makes you wanna have more?? How could you not looking at this! She's an add for pro-creation!!
Look at that don't you just wanna give her a big hug and kiss! Poor kid is going to have sores from all the hugging and kissing she gets.

Madison really enjoyed this guy. He was (I think he) the baby of the group and soft soft soft! He followed us up and down the fenced area. When we left to go see more animals Madison cried and kept leaning over her stroller to look back. She didn't want to leave him.





Here was another animal she liked it was called Patagonian Cavies. The made a really cute grunting noise when we fed it. She didn't like the Fainting Tennessee Goats because their bleating noises was awful and it made her cry so we had to leave the area she crying so much. Oh our little girl is a sensitive one.


Date night!! Yeah. I just wanted a picture of me with my lovely husband and of course showing off my new red shoes. LOVE THEM!!


Oma said that I look like i slimmed down - well I have to say after looking at these pictures I am not sure where! I think its the outfit I can't be this big - okay I am but thats because I love dairy queen!

Here I am being a DORK!

This is the day Madison crawled up onto the chair by herself.

She was pretty proud of herself until she realised she had to get down! Of course the whinning started and Mommy came to her rescue.
Bye for now!!











No comments: