Sunday, September 23, 2007

Is this September?

Madi and Dani time. Just chillin on the couch watching some TV. There are very few moments Madi sitting nicely with someone so you have to be quick with the camera.

Above Madi is brushing Dani's hair but I am not sure what the look on Jill's face is. Probably "What are you taking a picture of NOW!!"


Madi on her birthday bike. I know I said I would post a picture but I kept forgetting. The nerve of me.

Madison sneaking Mommy's wallet off the table and looking for cash or the VISA I think. She probably knows already what to look for.



The girl's new haircut. They look so AWESOME with their new haircut I had to take a few pics to show Oma and Opa how grown up they look (except Dani's missing front teeth).




Isn't she a beauty!!

Beauty number 2!!
Mommy (#2) is a big fan of the hair cuts. I have been bugging them FOREVER!!

Madison with Daddy's ball cap on.



My little show off!! She is such a ham - Good thing too Mommy takes so many pictures.


We can't believe how nice the weather has been this week. In the high 20's and just beautiful so we are taking full advantage of it and being outside a lot with the kids. Here Jillian is teaching Madi how to use a scooter (well sort of) or maybe how to take a ride on the scooter.

My girl is sooooo BIG!!



And last but not least the MAN of the house...........................









Okay maybe not a MAN!!! Isn't he cute cuddling Madi's dolly he he he
Jillian thought it would be funny to tuck the baby in his arms after after she successfully did it she came to me to snap a picture of what she did to him while he was cat napping. She is getting quite the sense of humor!! A girl after my own heart.


No comments: