Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just pics of Madi.....

Well this little guy made a stop for a quick nap on my fence. I guess its exhausting being a squirrell. I thought it was dead at first but then I saw it blink and start nodding off like Randy in a meeting!
Isn't this a face you just wanna keep hugging and kissing ~ Yeah but she charges 0.25$ each!




If anyone knows Madi and has heard her talk you will know what she is saying in this picture (above). Its BAAAA for ball. She is ball obsessed, a picture, on her shoes, she wants them ALL. She has about 30 already and they are hiding everywhere, livingroom, basement, washroom, toybox, my car, the sitter's house, and I am sure if I look under Baxter's bed there will be one or two there!

Madi going after the camera!


Daddy's definition of coming outside and playing with Madi??? He actually had a really sore back and this was helping (SSSSSSSSSSSSure!!) ~ Madi didn't seem to care.

Madi also loves to find sticks and pick them up on our walks. She can't seem to go walking without having something in her hand.

My little cutie!! I still look at her an amazement and can't believe she is mine and that she came out of me? What a blessing and I am thankful everyday for her. That is until she really starts talking and gives me attitude - Then off to Opa and Oma's house (the spoiled house as Jill and Dani like to call it)


Madi likes to jump up and down on your belly to have you make noises of pain! If this was a video you would be seeing Madi bouncing up and down.

This is Day 1 of Week 2 at the sitters. Not thinking I put a polka dot shirt on her and she stared at the sleeves for 10 minutes saying "Baaaa".

This lovely ensemble was put together by Madi's personal shopper Linda Allen of Alabama. These pants look so CUTE on her I love them! Mommy can't wait for cooler weather so she can where the other outfits for the fall!

Yes, she is half asleep in this photo because she woke up late so Mommy dressed her, brought her down for breakfast but she headed right to the door and started whining because she wanted to go to Kim's house (the sitter). It doesn't get easier after time, I am glad she likes it but I miss her so much its indescribeable! (spelling?? oh well)

My first day back to work (for those who don't know) I was blessed with a speeding ticket. Of course the officer wanted to remind me that it is back to school and then proceeded to ask me where I work.....I hesitantly said "Sir James Whitney School"! God of all the times to get stopped first day of school - Like I should know!! BONE HEAD. I even tried to play the card "first time bringing the baby to the sitters" but I held back the tears ~ Maybe next time the tears will work!!

Thanks for visiting you are visitor 1,027 (just kidding)

No comments: