Monday, September 3, 2007

Misc. of Madi

This is Madison's Canada's Next Top Model Pose!!
These pictures are for Linda! Another outfit compliments of the Allen's in Alabama!

This is Madi on the patio chair - Another place she likes to get up on.

"Can someone get me a beer?"


Mommy is checking to see if the "chick" costume fits again this year. It's a little small but still DAMN CUTE!!

Look at those chicken legs!! So good I want to eat them!! I nibble her toes why not her chubby thighs??



This is Madison's favorite place to play...On Baxter's bed. She kicks him off of it or sometimes he may stay and she lays with him. Actually this day (I didn't get a picture) but she laid with Baxter and he put his paw over her like they were spooning. It was so cute.





Madison playing with Dani's Pooh Bear that talks when you press his tummy. I was trying to dress her but whenever I undress her she takes off running naked. (kinda like her Mommy when she was a kid ~ Never liked clothes on either!!)

More naked Madi....

In the picture below Madi is trying to get into her room however Baxter is blocking her so she just slides over his body to get in. I didn't get the next frame as I was worried Baxter was going to scratch her with his nails so I put the camera down in case I needed to jump to her aid. (I didn't though - he is so good with her)


Well the last picture of this blog entry... Need I say more - Madi's two favorite things Baxter's bed and being naked.


Right after this picture she marked her territory and peed on his bed.
Yes, I blacked out a certain part for the perverts searching the net. Just in case someone things I am doing something weird posting naked pics of Madi. Not weird just bragging about my girl!!












No comments: