Miss Dani turned 8 this year! Where did the time go?

Miss Madi smiling for the camera

Not much of a show off (wink wink)

Madi handing Dani her birthday present and big big sister Jill taking pics (that is what Jill likes to be called big big)
Daddy getting more gifts for his 40th birthday - I think he celebrated for 2 weeks - From his 3 girls.

Jill also took the pictures of her Daddy.
Dani's birthday present - Horseback riding lessons.
The girls just arrived and ran outside and took over pushing their little sister.
Madison was loving the attention.

She loves the swing - when we go to the pirate park it takes a long time before I can get her out of it.
Those 2 big girls are the best sisters in the world - they are so loving and caring and there is no jealousy - they are amazing girls - Randy has raised some amazing and confident girls.

(Above) Not sure if you can see the toad on the edge of the deck box but Madi was quite intrigued by this little fella - It scared the bajesus out of Mommy when she first opened the top - she wasn't expecting something to be hopping. Of course, Daddy hates toads and made Mommy get rid of it - but first Madi and Mommy played with it (making it hop and stuff) before letting it free.

River Run Water Park

Madi had a great time with this toy - I was hoping the water would give her the urge to pee and try out the potty but the only thing the potty was good for was hiding the water toys in.
The umbrella was awesome - kept the sun off her fair skin
(above) Madi filling up a cup with water and drinking it from the water slide.
(above) Madi chocking and coughing on the water - she drank too much too fast. She is still learning how to use a cup - She hasn't quite mastered it yet.
She is naked because I was hoping to pick her up quickly and place her on the potty if I noticed her peeing - but in 2 hours and drinking the water and listening to the water fall noise - she didn't have to pee ONCE!!
NOPE - she is not tooting but for privacy rights I am sure she wouldn't appreciate her fanny being exposed on the internet so I covered it up and I realized after it looks like a noise coming out. I haven't mastered Photoshop CS3 - I am just mucking around in the program.
Drinking more water from the fall and still no peeing!!

Hamming it up for the camera

(above) Linda's babies (to be) - Linda and Michael (our great neighbors) discovered a Robin has taken over their little tree next to their front porch stairs and it is so low that we can see right into the nest - I think these eggs are about 5 days old (give or take a day) and their gestational period is 12-14 days - I will post baby pictures of them when they hatch - Keeping our fingers crossed Mommy doesn't move them out. Its the only way I can get Madi out of the house every morning - I tell her we are going to see the birdie eggs and we go over and check on them before we leave for the sitters house.

Not much of a show off (wink wink)
Madi handing Dani her birthday present and big big sister Jill taking pics (that is what Jill likes to be called big big)
Daddy getting more gifts for his 40th birthday - I think he celebrated for 2 weeks - From his 3 girls.
Jill also took the pictures of her Daddy.
Dani's birthday present - Horseback riding lessons.
The girls just arrived and ran outside and took over pushing their little sister.
Madison was loving the attention.
She loves the swing - when we go to the pirate park it takes a long time before I can get her out of it.
Those 2 big girls are the best sisters in the world - they are so loving and caring and there is no jealousy - they are amazing girls - Randy has raised some amazing and confident girls.
(Above) Not sure if you can see the toad on the edge of the deck box but Madi was quite intrigued by this little fella - It scared the bajesus out of Mommy when she first opened the top - she wasn't expecting something to be hopping. Of course, Daddy hates toads and made Mommy get rid of it - but first Madi and Mommy played with it (making it hop and stuff) before letting it free.

River Run Water Park

Madi had a great time with this toy - I was hoping the water would give her the urge to pee and try out the potty but the only thing the potty was good for was hiding the water toys in.
The umbrella was awesome - kept the sun off her fair skin
(above) Madi filling up a cup with water and drinking it from the water slide.
(above) Madi chocking and coughing on the water - she drank too much too fast. She is still learning how to use a cup - She hasn't quite mastered it yet.
She is naked because I was hoping to pick her up quickly and place her on the potty if I noticed her peeing - but in 2 hours and drinking the water and listening to the water fall noise - she didn't have to pee ONCE!!
NOPE - she is not tooting but for privacy rights I am sure she wouldn't appreciate her fanny being exposed on the internet so I covered it up and I realized after it looks like a noise coming out. I haven't mastered Photoshop CS3 - I am just mucking around in the program.
Drinking more water from the fall and still no peeing!!
Hamming it up for the camera

(above) Linda's babies (to be) - Linda and Michael (our great neighbors) discovered a Robin has taken over their little tree next to their front porch stairs and it is so low that we can see right into the nest - I think these eggs are about 5 days old (give or take a day) and their gestational period is 12-14 days - I will post baby pictures of them when they hatch - Keeping our fingers crossed Mommy doesn't move them out. Its the only way I can get Madi out of the house every morning - I tell her we are going to see the birdie eggs and we go over and check on them before we leave for the sitters house.
Daddy was well - I don't why he put it on his head - probably cause that is what Madi thinks a potty is for......scroll down you'll see

These pictures were taken on Wednesday April 30th - we want her to be comfortable and confident around the potty so we let her play with it - Here she is pointing and telling us that "Poop go in there".

Here I asked her to look at me - She is soon going to hate the camera - She is playing with her Little people in the potty.

Like Daddy - Like Madi - Its hard to teach her about the potty when she thinks the foam ring goes on her head or Mommy puts in on upside down (for a boy) - How am I suppose to know she's my first - I've never potty trained before. (Glad the girls at work had a good laugh at my expense)

These pictures were taken on Wednesday April 30th - we want her to be comfortable and confident around the potty so we let her play with it - Here she is pointing and telling us that "Poop go in there".

Here I asked her to look at me - She is soon going to hate the camera - She is playing with her Little people in the potty.

Like Daddy - Like Madi - Its hard to teach her about the potty when she thinks the foam ring goes on her head or Mommy puts in on upside down (for a boy) - How am I suppose to know she's my first - I've never potty trained before. (Glad the girls at work had a good laugh at my expense)
30 Seconds after these potty pictures were taken - Madi pooped on the floor next to the potty - But I am glad to report on Friday May 2 - She pooped (a little) on the potty until she got preformance anxiety.
Thanks for visiting a day in the life of our daughter - Miss Madi



No comments:
Post a Comment