Thursday, May 15, 2008

Life with Robby, Roberta, & Robin

I am thinking I should change my blog name from Life with Madison to Life with Robby, Roberta, and Robin!!! Soon they will be out of the nest and we won't have any pictures (that will be a sad day for Momma Linda and Madi)


HAPPY 1 WEEK BIRTHDAY - Here they are sunning themselves and as you can see their eyes are now open and their feathers are coming in. They are too cute and this has been so much fun seeing the many changes of the babies!!
Here they are enjoying the sun's rays.


Getting shady time to cuddle back up for warmth until Mommy Robin comes back. I thought for sure Linda would have installed heat lamps above the tree (the proud Momma herself) to ensure they survived.

There isn't a lot of room in this nest - It's getting crowded.

No comments: