Toooooo CUTE

Happy Mother's Day to Mommy Robin

Here she is taking very good care of her babies!!


Someone looking for a snack!!

I'M HUNGRY!!!

Can you open wide and say "Ahhhhhh"

(above) The arrow is showing the location of the Robin's nest that we visit daily (or as often as possible). Daddy was doing yardwork on Mother's Day and as much as I love my family and feel very spoiled why is that he got a new cordless drill and a new gas weed eater?? I thought it was suppose to be about ME!!!

We were outside 80% of Saturday and Sunday - It was such beautiful weather why not?
Now trying to get Madi in the house well lets just say there were tears flying!!

Madi stopping to smell the tulips (roses aren't up yet!)

L'il Miss Helper! She loves to carry the broom and rake around - She was so good watching Randy triming the trees and every time he would cut off a piece she would clap for him!

(above) Can you guess who dressed her today? Yup Daddy (Her shirt reads I Love Dad - He buys me things)
NOW PRESENTING THE INFAMOUS
LINDA ALLEN

Yes, Finally a picture of the neighbor that I continually mention in my blog - you know the one that spoils Madi like crazy with new clothes, books, etc. from her time in Alabama - I finally had my camera in hand to get a picture of her and Madi together (yes, she is also the one with the baby birds in her tree)


Madison trying out the (other) neighbors (The Brookers) horse - Madi quite enjoyed it, even though she didn't stay on long.
Below
The Three Amigos

Snack time after a nice bike ride


Notice Madi is starting to pose

I asked her to smile so she leaned into the camera!!

Well since being at work I haven't done much scrapping booking so I finally got down to doing some, this one (above) is a work in progress. I was taking a picture of it because I had to put it away and I didn't want to forget my partial layout. I still have about 14 more pages to scrapbook. The creativity comes in waves.
My Little Sleepyhead!!

How about that bed head!!??

Daddy and Madison playing ball - Madi said to Randy "Daddy sit here, here Daddy". Well how can you say No to a face like that!! Especially when she says "Daddddddy" which Randy loves hearing.

I asked her to smile so she leaned into the camera!!

Well since being at work I haven't done much scrapping booking so I finally got down to doing some, this one (above) is a work in progress. I was taking a picture of it because I had to put it away and I didn't want to forget my partial layout. I still have about 14 more pages to scrapbook. The creativity comes in waves.My Little Sleepyhead!!

How about that bed head!!??

Daddy and Madison playing ball - Madi said to Randy "Daddy sit here, here Daddy". Well how can you say No to a face like that!! Especially when she says "Daddddddy" which Randy loves hearing.


No comments:
Post a Comment