Monday, June 23, 2008

At the neighbors

Here we are at the neighbors playing with Madi's new Lawn Mower Bubble blower.
She LOVES going over to visit Linda's house to either play ball, Thomas the train whistle, color with Go Diego Go crayons, or help her feed the wilflife Linda is attracting in her backyard. Which to date that I have seen are; Bunnies (babies and Mommy), blue jay, cardinals, brown-headed cow bird(?), chipmunks and many squirrels. She has quite sanctuary in her back yard.

I asked her to smile and pose in this picture - she is not pooping!!


Mommy and Madi stopping by for a quick visit on the bike. Madi does love the bike, her she is just relaxing being shy. We intend to bike a lot this summer - well with the price of gas and all and me needing to lose 20 lbs - I will let you know how the pounds are coming (or not).

No comments: