Well I am STILL baking - This time for Madison's friends at the sitters house. She will be there on her actual birthday so I thought I would continue the "ladybug' theme. They turned out better than I expected.

(Below) The ladybugs close up!!

sitting in a row waiting to be eaten by little kids

And of course it wouldn't be a blog entry unless there are photos of my Madi!! That is the whole purpose of this blog.

These were taken Wednesday June 25, 2008 at 7:00 am - bright early with the bunnies. We actually saw 2 bunnies this morning eating the clover then they ran away and Madi thought it was quite funny.

Hamming it up - She wouldn't let me stop taking pictures - She kept saying more more more

So there are more more more pictures of her (all the same)

Oh wait a picture of her showing her sippie cup!!

Close up of my beauty!!
No comments:
Post a Comment