Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mr. Toad

Madi's new pet - Mr. Toad (he is in the grass - the brown lump)
These pictures were taken on Monday June 2. She woke up the next morning with a rash all over and the doctors are testing her for Scarlet fever - Keeping my fingers crossed it isn't that.

Madi wanting to reach the trees like her big sister "Mommy reach tree".

Linda took this lovely (not) picture of Mommy and Madi - I swear my hair didn't look that bad when I put my head band on - ignore the Mom and take in the beauty on her lap!! (he he he)



Mommy putting the toad on Madi's lap - She squealed in delight until it hopped off on her leg then she jumped back - Linda and I had a good giggle.


Mommy picking it up (notice with a tissue not bare hands) again to put on her lap.
Pointing to the toad
Checking him out again - Not sure what to do with him on her lap?


Getting a good look at Mr. Toad

Thanks to Linda for taking the pictures since my memory card was full.











No comments: