Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blue Man Group - Mommy's night out

I won tickets on Mix 97 (the local radio station in Belleville) to Blue Man Group playing in Kingston at the K-rock centre. I brought a couple of friends and I had a really nice "girls" night out.

This guy here David Girabaldi (or something like that) came out first. He painted on black canvas using dish mops, his hands. and splattering paints. He was really neat to watch.
Here I am using Randy's new camera lens. It was great to be able to get such good photos from back of the arena.


That's right Bono!


The finished product


Blue Man Group



Not much to say - Enjoy the photos


They came out to the back of the arena.

Playing with the lights and music.

Took people out of the audience.

Below - here is catching I think Marshmallows - how to be 30 of them in his mouth at once.


Here he is spitting them out. The pile was quite huge.

The TV's on their heads - this was quite funny


Ooops not the blue man head!!


Oh, there he is.


I want an outfit like than one below for trick or treating.

They were using those white pipes as drums - very neat


No comments: