Daddy and Mommy picked up this dress in Syracuse NY. Madi asked me "what's that?" and pointed to the girl on her dress and I told her it was a princess. Then when she was all dressed I asked if she wanted to see herself in the mirror and she said "yes". She then said "me princess!". I LOVE HER - she cracks me up.
Now she sees the dress and says "mommy I wear princess, princess" "me a princess" - I think she likes the dress. You never know what to put on the kids these days - so cold in the morning but the afternoon is so hot they need shorts.We are at Linda's house in the backyard feeding the birds and chipmunks. Linda was kind enough to take pictures of her and her pretty dress.

Hamming it up for the camera!


She's soooooo cute (I never getting tired of bragging)

Here we are another day at Linda's backyard. One of Madi's favorite things to do is visit and spend time with Linda. Thank goodness to Linda she has been a lifesaver a few times for me while getting dinner ready and while I was on the radio winning tickets to blue man group.

Here we are feeding the friendly chipmunk. Madi feeds him, Linda and me. He's so cute and friendly except he doesn't know he is in competition with Madi for the peanuts - by the time we leave her cheeks are stuffed with nuts like the chipmunk.
PS - Linda and Madi named him Chippy and if you call he always appears (or he is just keeps coming back to prepare for the winter and storing all the nuts.)













No comments:
Post a Comment