This was a free exhibit at Carleton University in Ottawa. I have heard about it many times but never went when I lived there so now I visit as a tourist and it was worth it.
Below - The picture is blurry because that is the condensation on our lens. It was in a green house and took a good 20 minutes for our lenses to stop fogging up but it was so unbelieveably hot we had to leave and then go back in. This is a few from my camera, Randy has some better ones I will post later.
More blurry pictures due to steam. Madi wasn't too sure about all the butterflies circling her head.
Taking a break from the heat in the hallway and showing off her Thomas the train that her cousin Jadon gave her.

Back in without a fogged up lens. This guy was holding one and he let me take the picture (quickly) before it fogged back up. This is an "owl" butterfly and when it spreads its wings the two large circles look like owl eyes. It was awesome.
Not sure what this fruit was but it was cool looking - oversized lime??







No comments:
Post a Comment