Campbells' Orchard
Apple Picking but no pictures of apple picking??
Madi just wanted to hang out in the pumpkin patch most of the time. Let me apologies ahead of time these pictures are not all in order and I am absolutely TOO lazy to care today!

Checking which one she wants.
Hanging with her peeps!
Of course, she wouldn't look up for a picture. This is the day Dani gave Madi her germs and has been sick for over a week!
Taking a picture of Randy pretending like he knows what he is doing. The stance makes you a believer.


Sea of orange
Swimming at Mommy's work. This is one of Madi's favorite nights. We try and go as often as possible but we have had to miss two due to Madi being sick. Don't want to share the boogers.
She loves the independence of water winds until she stepped off the ladder and went completely under. Her heart was racing so fast I thought it was going to come out of her chest it scared her so much.
Not the greatest pictures - a little dark.



Mommy trying to get a picture of Madi in her cute polka dot outfit.

Check out her trendy boots - she's so cute in them.
My cutie patootiewhich I thought would be fun but by then end she was screaming for me to give it to Baxter?

Below - I think it was a little cold.

Daddy helping push it up.


Clearly concentrating on the freezie

Outside trying out my new little camera I got for my birthday.
















No comments:
Post a Comment