Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Boy has she grown!!



Well Madison is on quite the growing curve lately. She is now 41.5" (First of February) and weighs 38.5 lbs - that is 1.5 lbs away from getting into a booster seat without the 3-point harness. We looked at the World Health Organization Growth Standard Chart and she is the average height and weight of a 5 year old. Now I know I am not shrinking her clothes in the dryer, she is just growing out of them!



At bedtime Randy and I always try and spend a few minutes all together reading a book and spending a few moments all together, we stop whatever we are doing to spend a few minutes all together.....Somehow Baxter got the memo and thinks its his chance to get all the loving and attention!







What a dog! He is great with the kids and trust him completely. I only worry he might hurt them unintentionally trying to get rubs from them by sitting on them or something.






Its a good thing he's cute and we love him!!



See you soon, more posts to come just trying to resize and format photos.

Stay Tuned

No comments: