Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Disney LIVE tour

Mommy and Daddy took Madi on January 31st to see Mickey on Stage with all his friends in Kingston. What a nice day together as a family. Madi doesn't get too excited like other kids, dancing and singing so Mommy picked her up and danced with her (to the songs we all know and love - thanks Disney channel). I really just wanted to get up myself but people would be wondering if I was on a day pass from the hospital so picking up Madi looked a little better. I HEART MICKEY MOUSE!!!



Mommy and Madi waiting for the show to begin!!! FUN TIMES!!





As tempting as it is to buy many of the souvenirs they offer at one of these shows we try not to indulge Madi and spoil her with whatever she wants and sees. I want her to appreciate things and not expect things. We did buy a souvenir which came as a beverage instead of a useless light or toy which she has many already of. This little number cost $8.00 and Madi quite enjoyed - a little messy to scoop the ice but she thought it was fun and cool colors!!





Randy has a lot better photos, hopefully I will get them and post them soon. Nice close ups of the characters.





Okay so we all know why Mommy got tickets!!! Yes, Mommy wanted to go and would look silly sitting there all be herself! Mommy loves Mickey Mouse!! (for those of you who didn't know this about her)

No comments: